Here are a few things I am proud of:
- All of my travels…I have learned to have an open mind, to accept and appreciate differences and to love the uncomfortable
- 2010 Pan American Champion
- 2012 US Grand Prix Champion
- I raced World Cups but…
- …my true calling is the Whistler Bike Park Phat Wednesday beer league.
- I jumped a trophy truck on live TV!
- I learned to backflip
- I have travelled to all 50 states & 50+ countries
- I graduated with a Bachelors in Political Science from the University of Colorado at Boulder + a Diploma in Destination Management from Capilano University
- I have competed in soccer, swimming & water polo, reached the state championship game as catcher in softball, and ski & snowboard recreationally.
- I am a PMBI level 2 certified Mountain Bike Instructor
- If I don’t know how to do something, I learn how to do it
- I can speak Spanish
- I completed the NYC Marathon
- I have hosted videos for PinkBike, NSMB, written for Decline + commented for Freecaster + been published in all the major mountain bike publications.
- I went to Space Camp
- I traveled around the world on a boat (literally)
- I am kind.
The places I've travelled...