The Women: Wednesday Roundup
1. Stephanie in the Water: If you haven't seen this film, check it out. Some cool insight into the surf world which I didn't know much about. I absolutely loved the free surfing segments- the competitive bits were rad but watching Stephanie play on water outside of competition was stunning. 2. Darcy and Danielle take on Mongolia: Check out the this photo epic and story from these two.
3. Ladies Night: November 8th...be there.
4. Pretty Faces: I still haven't seen this film yet but I have heard nothing but great things about this all girls shred flick. Find a showing near you.
5. Mo'ne Davis: Talk about breaking down barriers for girls in sport. I think this girl is the coolest. Not only did she play amongst the boys at the Little League World Series, she has thrown out multiple pitches at MLB games and has a pretty cool commercial (and short film) that has been playing throughout the World Series.
6. Malala Yousafzai: I cannot get over the poise, courage and tenacity of this young woman. At 17, she just became the youngest person to win a Noble Peace Prize.
7. Collegiate National Champs went down this weekend in Beech Mountain, looked like a good time all around. Congrats to Kate Courtney and Becky Gardener!!
8. I have been loving following Lindsey Vonn's recovery from a blown knee. She is back on snow for the first time in 10 months and fired up. Can't wait to watch her race again.
9. Smith Optics is celebrating women in action sports during the month of October. Learn how you can be a part of it!